Florida National Guard Soldier and Family Resources
Resilience, Risk reduction and Suicide Prevention (R3SP) Program: The Florida National Guard has established an R3SP program to ensure a viable, comprehensive and resourced approach.
• Program Manager: (904) 823-0278
Suicide Prevention Program: The Florida National Guard has a trained Suicide Prevention Program Manager (SPPM) to provide direction and coordination for all Florida National Guard suicide prevention program activities.
• Program Manager: (904) 823-0219
Psychological Health Coordinators: The Florida National Guard has Psychological Health Coordinators (PHC) to provide case management and resourcing support for Guardsmen in crisis.
• Psychological Health Coordinators: (904) 495-5820; (904) 814-9057; (904) 823-0546
Substance Abuse Program (SAP): The Florida National Guard has a substance abuse prevention outreach and treatment program that provides Soldiers with treatment, counseling and referral services to address potential drug and alcohol problems.
• Alcohol and Drug Control Officer (ADCO): (714) 943-1867
• SAP Prevention Coordinators: (407) 541-0655; (407) 541-0658
Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR): ESGR has support specialists and coordinators to develop and promote employment opportunities for Guardsman and Reservists.
• Employment Support: (904) 823-0172; (904) 823-0158
Florida Guard Family Career Connections (FGFCC): FGFCC synchronizes the best employment initiatives available in today’s competitive employment market. FGFCC also offers assistance with interviewing techniques and resume writing.
• Program Coordinator: (904) 553-0265
Survivor Outreach Services (SOS): The Survivor Outreach Services program partnership allows Guardsman to access crisis intervention professionals no matter where they live.
• Program Manager: (904) 823-0157
Sexual Harassment and Assault Response Program (SHARP): A victim-centered program designed to increase awareness through prevention and education while providing support, intimidation-free reporting, thorough investigation and accountability for those who commit sexual crimes.
• Sexual Assault Response Coordinator (SARC): (904) 823-0331
Family Programs: Provides services and support to Guardsmen and their Families through readiness, assistance and child and youth programs.
• Family Programs 24/7 Hotline: (800) 226-0360
• State Family Programs Director: (904) 823-0360
Yellow Ribbon Program: Provides information, briefings and service referrals to all service members, Families, employers and youth throughout each cycle of deployment.
• Deployment Cycle Support Chief: (904) 827-8528
Full-time Support Chaplain / Strong Bonds: Strong Bonds helps strengthen and enhance relationships and provides spiritual resiliency to our military. A full-time support Chaplain provides counseling and spiritual guidance at the state level.
• State Full-time Support Chaplain: (904) 823-0105
Transition Assistance: Transition Assistance Advisors (TAA) assist service members in accessing Veterans Affairs benefits and healthcare services.
• TAA Manager: (904) 827-8567
Military Funeral Honors: Through a cooperative effort with several organizations, the FLARNG provides ongoing support to service members and Families through military funeral honors, casualty assistance and survivor outreach services.
• Program Office: (904) 823-0630
Staff Judge Advocate: FLARNG Judge Advocates provide full-service legal support to Soldiers and their Families, both in the U.S. and overseas.
• Judge Advocate: (904) 823-0132
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (24/7): 1-800-342-9647
MilitaryOneSource 24/7 Hotline: 1-800-273-8255